Building & Grounds
- The Cheshire Public Schools
Buildings and Grounds Department works daily to provide facility environments
that are safe, comfortable, functional, efficient and conducive to learning. We
dedicate ourselves towards the stewardship of the school district’s educational
and athletic physical assets through professional services that repair,
maintain and modernize.
Our Core Values
- We work to consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We are competent, conscientious and responsive.
- We are customer-focused, respectful and dedicated.
- We work in a manner that provides the best value to the Town of Cheshire taxpayers.
- We believe fun, as well as hard work, is essential to good productivity.
- Serve as the school district's source for planning, information, recommendations, and action essential for the successful development and operation of school facilities.
- Develop a facilities maintenance organization that compliments the historical reputation of scholastic excellence at Cheshire Public Schools.
- Develop the flexibility and response capability that supports the ever-changing demands of the educational process.
- Encourage the culture of “teamwork” in everything we do.
Grounds Main Office Telephone (203)-250-2574
Richard Clavet – Facilities Manager
Victor Sandoval – Supervisor of Custodial Services
Vincent Sita – Grounds Lead Person
Allison Starziski – Facilities Administrative Assistant